Do you want to submit an article on how to buy, sell, rent, invest in property? Write for us. Our readers would like to hear from you! We accept real estate/property, home decor, home improvement articles.
Submit a real estate article to our blog:
– Article must be 100% unique, 400-1200 words
– If you have pics, attach them to e-mail
– You may include 1-2 backlinks to your website and 1-2 links to authority sites like Wikipedia, news sites.
– Write 2-4 sentences about youself in Author Bio, if you have a headshot photo, attach it to e-mail.
Send us potential article topics via contact form:
Becoming a real estate developer is possible for anyone that’s serious about pursuing or already possesses the necessary education, work experience, drive, and commitment to become qualified.
Here are five key-steps to keep in mind if you’re seriously considering a profession as a real estate developer:
1.Education – While it is true some successful real estate agents without a college degree have gone on to make millions of dollars as an agent; most real estate developers have a college degree in a relevant field at minimum. This is not just to meet the guidelines of prospective employers, but also a requirement by most insurance agencies to get the necessary liability protection you will need in the future. Continue reading “How to Become a Real Estate Developer”→
Getting into real estate can be a tough gig, no doubt, and will a certain degree of patience, time, and commitment. Additionally, it should be no mystery that of course getting into real estate with funding is needed. However, this doesn’t mean that those without money can’t invest too – or profit off of real estate deals!
In fact, there are at least four different ways to get into Real Estate TODAY even if you don’t have any money – so READ ON to find out how!
1. Firstly, we want to recommend the route of asking a family or close friend to borrow money not just because they’re closest to you, but specifically because this will most likely be the lowest – if any – interest rate involved plan. While this is not always a guaranteed solution for everyone, it is an option for many, so it’s worth considering ‘right off the bat’ before diving head-first into the real estate industry on your own. Continue reading “How to Get Into Real Estate With No Money”→
There are many beautiful, happy, high quality of life, low taxing, and low transaction cost places to invest in real estate throughout Asia.
Experiencing Asian culture is truly like nothing you’ve ever experienced before, but if you’re met people that have immigrated to your home country from any of these beautiful places, then we’re sure you’ll know what we’re talking about in just cultural attitude and personality alone.
Let’s review the Top 5 Best Places to Buy Real Estate in Asia together, and you’ll see for yourself how much more extravagant your lifestyle could be – or the complete opposite should you wish, and just that much more of a “simple” and affordable life. You see, there’s something for everyone throughout the vast countries across Asia, from more peaceful island life, to inner city if you enjoy the company of interacting with people every day and networking. Continue reading “Best Place to Buy Real Estate in Asia”→
Whether you have a pension or simply have saved up money and are looking to invest in a property somewhere in Europe, now is an excellent time to do so!
Europe has many beautiful countries and places to choose from, from a year-round beach or “island life,” to retiring somewhere in the mountains with a pleasant ocean view, the choices are endless.
While sure, plenty of people like to go to places like Italy, to Portugal or even Croatia, there is something for everybody. In fact, many places are quite affordable, at an average of around $1000 US or less per square meter, often on beachfront properties.